When you’re looking to expand your business into international markets, the best international SEO services are what will get you there. But with so many people claiming to offer the absolute top-end services, how do you know who to trust?
Unfortunately, finding a great agency is hard, but there are some ways to cut through the bad to get to the good.
There Are Options on The Market
Before you get started, it’s wise to be aware of who is on the market to help you along the way.
Your National SEO Agency
- Many people prefer to reach out to their existing SEO agency because they’re trusted, have great results, and you know the people you’re working with. But this may not always be the best choice overall. The reason is that International SEO is a niche part of the industry, and just because an agency can help nationally, it doesn’t always mean they know how to help you abroad. There is also the multilingual aspect to consider also, which leads us neatly to your next option.
- Translation agencies are another option, as they’re experts when it comes to working with languages. This being said, they don’t always provide SEO services, but they can provide you with state-of-the-art multilingual SEO services. This type of SEO is handled more like your content and keywords are translated from one language to another, but it takes more than this to get international SEO right. Things such as technical SEO and link building aren’t included in their standard services.
International SEO Agency
- International SEO agencies do exist, but in the UK, they’re few and far between. Most prefer to provide many things instead of just one, but if you can find a great one, this is ideal. They’ll have a team of translators, a technical SEO team, and people who can work on the link building, so it’s everything in one place, with less fuss.
Look Into the Following When Searching
Now that you know which type of agency may be a good option for you, there has to be some way to vet them so you can know if they’re a good fit, right? Well, on top of asking the usual questions about availability and pricing, there are some more things you should enquire about.
Know How They Work
- Start by finding out how the agency operates. Do they have in-house teams for language translations, or do they outsource this to freelancers? If they’re outsourcing, who is managing quality control? This is all-important to check.
Watch Out for Buzzwords
- In the world of SEO, there are so many buzzwords. Using too many buzzwords can be a red flag, and some agencies use these to help entice you to buy into their services. The reality is that if you notice too many buzzwords like ‘more profits’ and ‘more clicks, ’ it’s not always the best sign. Instead, look for data-backed strategies and services.
Look For Tangible Results
- If you’re vetting an international SEO agency, you need to look for someone who can show you their past work for similar regions you’re interested in. They should have case studies readily available and be more than happy to show off their results.
International SEO Costs
- International SEO is specific, and it can be expensive. So look for an agency that has fair prices and will let you take a quality-over-quantity approach to grow overseas slowly, one region at a time.
If it Sounds Too Good, It Probably Is
If an agency sounds like they’re too perfect, they probably are. The reality is that the best people to work with aren’t always the most flashy or fancy, so don’t fall for the fluff. Look for the people who have the right expertise and background to help you.
If you would like the best team to help you grow with International SEO, Perfect Link Building is the best option on the market. You can learn more and follow for SEO updates on Facebook! Say hello, and let the Perfect Link Building team take over.
- 55 Bisson Road, London E15 2RF